Borderlands 2 Prequel?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've not clicked the link but wouldn't that be... well... "Borderlands"?

You would think but it's suppose to take place between BL1 & 2 and follow a younger Jack story. Had some interesting classes but I'll pass on this regardless and wait for the next gen Borderlands.

Wow.

A "Borderlands 2" that didn't work for thousands of Customers.

"Aliens Colonial Marines".

And now a prequel set in between "Borderlands" and "Borderlands 2"?

Are Gearbox the laziest developer on the planet or what?

They need to release Borderlands 3 on X1 and PS4 rather than a prequel on last-gen systems.

^^ Exactly my thoughts. They already have the Tales Of Borderlands coming to 360, PS3, PC. Oh well, I'll pass on this and be waiting on Borderlands 3 whenever they get around to next gen.

could be fun, if true...more handsome jack, non vault hunter characters, new moon/moon base, new weapon element, jetpacks...not sure about the oxygen thing, but whatever. E3 is around the block, maybe we'll hear about it then...

It sounds interesting. I definitely wouldn't pass on it just yet, personally. Definitely not while it's still a rumour. It will be interesting what comes of this. If anything.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

^^ This. Anything Borderlands related would be awesome and super fun with friends like the first 2 games.

Doe I agree. Borderlands 3 for next gen? That'll be amazing.

If it's a good game I would buy it, if not then I wouldn't, I liked Borderlands 1&2, so no reason to think I would not like a new one...

Well as a guy who hasn't played either of the other games, I would sure as hell give this a try. Just to see if I liked it. It's been recommended by a few of you so if true, I would probably hit it up!