Borderlands 2? OR Resident Evil 6?

Help me decide witch one I want to get.. I really liked all of my Bethesda Games except Brink, never finished Borderlands 1, liked RDR & Farcry 2, also all the mass effect games, having a bit of a struggle with stealth in assasins creed 3, also considering dark souls..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

... Far Cry 3

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Help me decide witch one I want to get.. I really liked all of my Bethesda Games except Brink, never finished Borderlands 1, liked RDR & Farcry 2, also all the mass effect games, having a bit of a struggle with stealth in assasins creed 3, also considering dark souls..

[/quote]Both are great games so you can't go wrong, Borderlands probably has more longevity, but RE6 is not short on content either, so really it's about what game do you fancy the most, i'm inclined to say Borderlands, but if you are a RE fan, don't let the negative comments put you off RE6, it's as good as RE5 and more atmospheric, oh, and Dark Souls is a very good game too, it can be a tad difficult though, so if you want to play a relaxing game it may not be for you.

Do you know about XCOM : Enemy Unknown?

Borderlands 2 is a must play game.

I would have to say borderlands 2

[quote user="CollapseControl"]... Far Cry 3[/quote]Agreed.

Far Cry 3

Borderlands 2

Far Cry 3 is awesome, but Dark Souls is my favorite game this gen.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Far Cry 3 is awesome, but Dark Souls is my favorite game this gen.

[/quote]What do you think of RE6, lol.

OP has Far Cry 3 already. Borderlands 2.