Borderlands 2 legendary weapons

ive been farming for days and just  cant seem to get the legendary weapons im looking for if anyone is willing to dup them for me i would greatly appreciate it just send me a message 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want to I know how to dup bot it will take a will my Xbox is getting fixed.

I ment but instead bot

1. u can drop the item in someones game then dashboard and it will give them the item to pick up and when u load back up ull still have it

2. u can request a trade with them make sure the item is in Ur backpack and not on hand then select the items u want to dup then click duel once the duel begins go to ur backpack equip the item and the hit Y to drop them from ur person then walk out of the duel zone so u basically forfeit the duel then go pick them back up and u and whoever u just dueled with should both have them

what guns are you looking forand what level stuff ?  i have alot of pretty good stuff add me and i dup what i have for you.

the Emperor

Unkempt Harold

Logan's Gun

maggie

Norfleet

Hellfire

Baby Maker

the legendary cat class mod

pref the double penitratring unkempt harold

im lev 41 com just finished my first playthrough and got my 1st lev 38 Bee shield. i would appreciate any help with weapons/shields to dominate my TVHM playthrough

any of you have a infinity pistol ur willing to dupe im a lvl 43 commando

im willing to dupe it for you names smokinfat420 anything you could throw my way? thats good

im looking for some really low level  legendary weapons any where from level 5- 40 anyone help and dup me a few some are for my level 36 and some for my lil cuz hes just starting the game for the first time just wanna help him out a bit