Borderlands 2 keeps stopping while downloading at 16%

I bought the game a few days ago during the sale, but I'm unable to get it past 16% ever.  I've tried deleting the file and re-downloading it, deleting the cache, using a different storage device, and plugging my xbox directly to the internet by an ethernet cord, but nothing seems to alter it stopping at 16%.  Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this download working?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Could you try the following? (Some of which you've tried before)

• Delete the partial file
  • Clear the cache
  • Turn off the Xbox
  • Unplug every other accessory (leaving only AV cable (HDMI, component, composite), power lead and a controller with no headset/chatpad)
  • Remove the hard drive (unless you have a 4GB Slim with no other hard drive. Do not attempt to remove this one. If you have this console with another 250/320GB hard drive attached, remove this one - but NOT the internal 4GB flash drive)
  • Plug in a USB storage device
  • Start the console up, initiate the download to the USB flash drive

Let us know how that goes.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know this is not my thread but nobody answers on mine, I've tried all that and much more and nothing happens, same problem. Also I think it's curious that for all 6 or 7 people with this problem, Borderlands 2 keeps getting stuck at exact 16%. Any other ideas?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.