Borderlands 2 in development?

Source.  Yeah, it's safe to say it's coming.  I know I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but I wouldn't mind if it wasn't cel-shaded.  I would also like them to make it easier to play co-op.  Ideally there would be a system for people of similar ranks to play together.  You were pretty much either hiding and letting a high rank do the work for you, or doing all the work while being dragged down by a low player. 

[view:http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/179885_S/borderlands.jpg]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will stealth mode across the street and spy on gearbox... I WILL FIND THE TRUTH!

They still need to fix the first one they abandoned.

They hardly abandoned Borderlands considering the amount of DLC it has.

I was aiming for something more along the lines of bugs, glitches and hacks.

[quote user="Dadtime Stories"]

[/quote]That's a given.  When I started noticing all of that, I was done.  It lost all of its fun.

It'd be nice if they at least attempted to incorporate some kind of story this time around

Can't say bugs, glitches, or hacks were a problem for me, other than the elemental weapon achievements which got patched. Saying that I played offline most of the time with my mate.

I really would like  they fix the loot system when playing MP . I got tired of play with gamers that where their  only objectives were  to take all the loot. I also hope they don't get rid of Local co-op.

Now I fell like going back to play the first Borderlands one of these days...

[quote user="Thookins"]

[quote user="Dadtime Stories"]

[/quote]That's a given.  When I started noticing all of that, I was done.  It lost all of its fun.

[/quote]

Wasn't a concern for me at all given that I only ever played co-op with people on my friend list.  I don't think I'd ever play a game like this with randoms.