Borderlands 2 E-Tech guns and Rumor

Hello every one. I was wondering if anyone had the Hyperion E-Tech Plasma Caster with no element to it. If you do have it please contact me. And if you have any E-Tech guns you don't want just message me and I will take them off your hand. Also if you don't believe me that the gun is real here is a link/video where I saw the gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qYt4vIY7c4

Now for the rumor. I heard this from one of my friends. He told me that he heard that Gearbox will be having the first four characters of Borderlands 1 be playable again. So I hope that will be true but if not I will be pissed. So if you believe this as well leave a comment of this here on how awesome this would be.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have 2 Plasma Casters, I got both of them from the Golden Chest in Sanctuary. Mine are elementals though, Slag & Fire. I've sold a low level Caustic Plasma Caster, and tons of the 'Dart Guns' and a few of the Rail Gun Snipers. They almost always have an elemental effect though.

Since Roland is dead, I think your firends rumor is nothing more then wishfull thinking.

I agree with BURNER247. Side note to Roland being dead, it would seem odd playing as one of the other 3 characters and having to help them in the main campaign.

They would have to explain Bloodwing coming back too, I'd rather see another new character than recycle some old ones.

i believe the only non elemental etech is a dart pistol made my dahl i forget the name though

I've played through the game many times on many different characters and last night I started UVHM on a mechromancer. After defeating Flint I received a level 53 fire plasma caster in the chest before you get onto claptraps boat. I don't remember seeing that on any of my other playthroughs.

you can find e-tech on any play through but the do seem to show up more often on UVHM.

out of all the etechs, the plasma caster smg are the best. i prefer the maliwan. plasma caster also take ur grenade damage in effect as well as gun and elemental damage.

Thanks everyone. I agree 100% with what you said with the rumor. It would really *beep* up the story line. Nothing would make sense anymore. But would be nice though right? Any way then why in the vid link I posted did it show a Hyperion plasma caster with no element and explosive damage?

i did not see anything in that vid. just a slag i believe