Borderlands 2 DLC's not working

I've been playing Borderlands 2 for  a while and had downloaded quite a few DLC's. Thursday , [Feb.20th,14], I went on to download the latest Headhunter DLC only to find my Mechromancer and Phsyco character saves were unloadable. I have tried everything I can think of to re-download them including contacting Gearbox themselves for tips. No luck with any of them. It shows that I have purchased them , they just won't download again. After checking further, none of the DLC's will reload. Any ideas would be helpful. I have also cleared all caches just to be sure.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

From the Dashboard, if you go to Settings/Account/Download History, are you able to download the content again from there? You may have more luck that way.

Let us know how you get on.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried that as well. When I go on the game, it still shows all the items are purchased but says they are not downloaded. After several hours of re-downloading I still get the same messages. I'm beginning to think I may have to just delete it all and start over.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, this stinks. Now neither my 2 sons or myself can use the dlc's. It shows them as purchased but not downloaded on all of our accounts ! I've tried all the suggestions from Gearbox and from Xbox. I still have not heard back from Xbox, by the way. I was told I would be receiving an e-mail. That was last week. Starting to get burnt up on this.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Finally figured it out. It seems that one of my sons added another dlc to the game and it appears to have a bug. After deleting the info from his acct. my game works. Down side : he can't play BL2 anymore. I bought him Titanfall as conciliation.

Sorry this didn't help.