Borderlands 2 DLC on sale

Hey guys, I was looking at the Borderlands 2 DLC as it's currently on sale right now. I want to buy at least one Location add on, and I'm looking at the bonus Kreig character. What DLC is the most fun and rewarding and is the new character fun to play as?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I'll wait for the GOTY edition.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I already have the game.

[/quote]

Lots of people will, especially since they let it go for like a tenner in one of the 1 day sales.

I would have grabbed it then but thought I'll grap the GOTY version when it comes out.

I grabbed all my original "Borderlands" DLC in the sales so it's really handy to know it's on.

Az

If you're only getting one, get Tiny Tina's DLC.  I don't have Krieg, but out of the location DLC's Tina's the best one.

If you have the Mecromancer then I suggest getting Krieg. The Tiny Tina dlc is apart of the season pass so I recommend just getting that.

I already have the game.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Hey guys, I was looking at the Borderlands 2 DLC as it's currently on sale right now. I want to buy at least one Location add on, and I'm looking at the bonus Kreig character. What DLC is the most fun and rewarding and is the new character fun to play as?

[/quote]

The "GOTY Edition" is out in a couple of weeks.

That will get you all the DLC that was released.

Amazon.co.uk is selling it for £ 34.00 with free postage but for anyone who already has the game then a DLC sale is a great thing.

Az