Borderlands 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare won't download.

So yesterday I bought Borderlands 2 and my brother bought COD4 (separate xbox's) we both successfully bought the games. When it came time for downloading the game we both kept receiving "Can't download" message. I've downloaded arcade games successfully, game demos but for some reason Borderlands 2 wouldn't download... I've seen people had similar problems with their downloads and was resolved. I've seen other posts and stuff searching for an answer but no luck. I've tried possibly everything. I've tested my connection, took off my internet's firewall, resetting my modem and router. I'm getting frustrated with this, I've been trying everything since yesterday and still no luck! I've noticed my Borderlands 2 would stop at 16% which is 40kb. It wouldn't download any further, kept giving the "can't download" message. Someone give me feedback quickly? this is really killing me. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

& just noticed, when it stopped at 16% it stays that way for like 10-15 minutes and then it skips everything and says "Download complete" and the "Play now" option will show up. When you click it, it brings you back to the "Download again" screen... help? I've deleted it and re-downloaded a number of times now, cleared caches in time, restarted xbox, deleted profile and re-downloaded it.. I'm all out of options :S Help me please?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There was a service error earlier regarding problems downloading games.  It seems that the service is back up and running, try deleting the game from your harddrive, and re-downloading to see if it works now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Still wouldn't download. >:/ this is so... ******! I wanna play :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Is your memory space full?

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you delete the downloaded version once the issue was supposed to be fix? Delete it, clear the Marketplace System Data, clear cache, restart your console, and try again?

Sorry this didn't help.