@BOOTLEBADBOY Question about C4?

Are you telling me that C4 doesn't disappear after you die. And when you respawn you pull the C4 trigger it will detonate the C4 you placed on your last life?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats what he said....but I will have to try it my self.

Tis true, Sir Clown. As an avid C4 user, nothing is funnier than that particular aspect of it....

lol wtf?!?! :D

YES!!! It stays after you die. When you respawn you can blow it up . LOL . Easy Kills 101

that seems kinda odd. i mean don't you need to be within a certain radius to blow up c4? i've had times when i strap it onto a vehicle and bail out and try to detonate it and it doesn't blow up. i don't know if this patched fixed it or not. but it does really seem odd that c4 stays yet mines dont.

On Tehran Highway Ive put the C4 on a tank at A and respawned back at Base and blew up the tank from there. It must be some sort of glitch . Even on BC2 you had to be within a certain distance to detonate it ( thats if it would let you at all)

What? Is this since the patch because I've never had C4 remain prior once I died.

YES since the patch

Yea, since the patch. Did it several times yesterday. For instance, I would get shot C4ing a tank and when I respawn, Id hit the trigger and BOOM! You know they mad, lol...

I tried it no more than 30 minutes ago and didn't work for me.