BOOSTING NEEDS TO STOP! Please help the fight.

I recently played a kill confirmed game that had two boosters with the gamertags [MOD EDIT], and [MOD EDIT]  The more we report these guys the more it will stop. Give them hell message the hell out of these guys and report these guys for Boosting. [MOD EDIT] made a video on it.  IW really should take tac insertion out of the GAME. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Calling out people by name on the forum is against the Code of Conduct.  I understand your pain, but just report and move on.

you could always kill the boosters then report them >.>

Lol didn't know it was a code of conduct. Sorry.

Yeah no problem.  I personally don't care, since people are almost always called out for something they deserve, I'm just letting you know for future reference just in case.

how do you spot a booster?..........my stats are awful by comparrison to others (0.55 k/d) but that's simply because i am not great at playing (not that I care about stats more the fun and playing with friends) but I have even had a msg from someone calling me a booster?!?!?!?!?!?  

Boosters really aren't a problem to anyone if they aren't trying to win. While I don't respect it and I do think you should stop doing it, I don't really care provided they aren't winning and aren't interfering with my game.

Funny, all the time ive been playing this game, I have yet to encounter a booster.

Sorry, but Tactical Insertion should not be taken out of the game. I use it tactically all of the time. Now, taking it out of certain game modes the way Treyarch did is okay with me. I don't think it should be in FFA, but I'm torn on it being in Kill Confirmed. I hadn't played KC in awhile, but I fired up a match on Bootleg last night. I was using TI with Quickdraw Pro, and I was getting my own tags back AND the kill on the guy that killed me. I was surprising people left and right, it was so much fun and good for my score, too.  

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Boosters really aren't a problem to anyone if they aren't trying to win. While I don't respect it and I do think you should stop doing it, I don't really care provided they aren't winning and aren't interfering with my game.

[/quote]

WTH?  They effect any game mode they are in and every player in that game.   Please explain how someone dying over and over again or getting a free kill over and over again does not effect ffa, tdm, dom, etc.

if you see one put a claymore next to it for when they respawn.  Thats what I do