Boosting for Beat the Meatflag Achievement

Looking to get some people together and grab the Beat the Meatflag achievement.For the most part i can get my own map and host the game..people say you can't but i can and just looking for some people with mics that want to get together and grab the achievement.I am on eastern time and for most part can be on anytime.If it could be done tomorrow that would be awesome if not this weekend for sure.As long as you can work together as a team we should fly right through this and if you need help getting other non-custom games i will help with that as well.Send me a FR and let me know it's for Gears 2 and give me an idea of time and day so we can all work something out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I need this as well. I work late (2am est) so if your not a night owl, then the upcoming weekend will work too.

I am a night owl, would definitely like some help with this achievement!  GT Foobnum

well I need this as well so we can all work this out. i'm always on from 8:00 am GMT till 10:00 am GMT then back on from 5:00 pm GMT till 7:00 pm GMT

LoL I am new to GOW2 and i dont know what this achievement is yet lol but I know i am down.

I'll be on Friday night and Saturday night and put me down for it.

send me a request i am in on this!

Anyone still want to do this?

i do yo send me a request ill be on later

Is it that hard?  I got it years ago before it became it's own playlist.

Add me too, wana get that achievement