Boosters...

Found a few boosters in a Core TDM today... one guy tactical inserting to let two guys on the other team kill him with riot shields... followed them for a few games until they left the server... annoys me, because I run a riot shield class and am earning my camos legit... reported them for boosting...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[View:http://troll.me/images/boba-fett/let-the-hunt-begin.jpg]

where the booster all i find is people shooting me in the back for looking around then again i come back and blow them up for killing me in the first place

I played with a kid who had every single gun diamond and he only had like 21 hours played. I really hate that kids have to boost. It ruins the value/sense of accomplishment for getting something diamond.

then i need to find that kid and blow him up with my RPG to show how legit we are

Well,Whatever,If thats what they find entertains them,I could'nt really care.Some people are just weird.They're only spoiling their own fun.

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Well,Whatever,If thats what they find entertains them,I could'nt really care.Some people are just weird.They're only spoiling their own fun.

[/quote]

Agreed 100%

I disagree, boosting in tdm ruins the fun of everyone involved as it upsets the balance and flow of the game and can make one team win/lose when it should have been the other way around. Boosting in ffa does the same thing, boosters just need to be perm banned, no resets...just ban em from online and if they get caught again ban them from online in all future cod games...maybe people will learn

@eyeball -- I couldn't disagree more. Boosting ruins the game & Tdm is no exception because the team the gets the aggressive booster is a lot more likely to win than the team that gets the passive booster. Moreover, many boosters use high end score streaks & that most definitely affects the outcome of any game.