booster named and shamed

For boosters who a ruining 2x xp weekend im ginna list you and hope you get reset

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you just    " ginna " list the ones during the dbl xp weekend

or also the ones during the week long dbl xp ?

also where you " ginna " list them because you are not allowed to name and shame in these forums 

No but are able to list players that I would like to avoid and to make others aware and on mobile so I is next to o but you just carry on with the love vocabulary and sarcasm you have nakes me laugh you a little cheat??

i cheat every day and twice on sundays

and as for posting via a mobile don't do it

your hilarious typo's  gives us  trolls ammo 

Well least I can make someone's day maybe I will start a full column of typos just for you guys and we will start a competition for the first to find it likw the wheres waldo of xbl sound good?? Btw ip is showing

^^Your gonna roast boosters and then threaten him with his IP? Hypo-krit.

No I dont threat I just stating if youre a troll it is wise to hide youre ip address I dont not hide mine because I would love someone to turn up at my door just common sense lol

Nobody on a stoopid video game forum has the nads to go to anyones door IRL, especially over some typos. Are you serious?

I just stating as above if you claim to be something least be clever about it to troll is about staying anonymous to users in which you are abusing idk maybe people just get simple humour as they make themselves become more involved almost taking it personal as you rightly stated is a vg forum I like the banter of people who disagree then complain about "campers" ruins games but two people whom want a easy way ti make them selfs look good might as well buy a failstation and ruin there games at least paying customers can enjoy there experience

Rant over lol

Boosters stink, no doubt, but just file complaint IN GAME, change lobbies, and game on. BTW, there are tons of trolls on these forums, but I think most of them are just having a laugh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thought you might like to borrow some of those. I have more if you need.