Boost Spot

So yeah, I get it, telling all of a "boost spot" may cause more boosting, but, to not say something to me, is not an option.

Tell ya what I found on "Hijacked" yesterday.  

If you drop off the back of the ship, past the pool, you'll find two rubber boats and yes, you can get in them. 

We aren't finding hardly anyone on the map.  Next thing you see, buddy checks the scoreboard and sees a guy is is 63-3.  

So we start looking and finally found them at the back end, past the pool, tac insert and all.  

The fun commenced, lots of hate mail, team killing, it was awesome (sarcasm) 

Don't be a d***, don't boost

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually this is great news that you told us. Time to bring out the booster killer class :)

I knew about that spot, and that's really all I can think of. Maybe a couple spots in turbine? The laundrymat in that Spanish Villa place? Nowhere too safe though.

Anybody wanna lemme headshot them for camos and VTOLs?

that explains a alot. thanks for the tip gonna have to go on booster patrol this weekend and ruin their fun

lol kinda funny how people couldn't tell that Mitch was joking

Sadly, I have known of that spot on the boats for quite a while. It is the popular spot for randoms in search to hide the whole game. Then when the clock is less than 5 seconds, they jump to their death every round so that is what their team gets to see if they died early, as the enemy hardly ever checks there. Didn't know about the boosting though but definitely the spot.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

Only if you let me boost one shot kills off you with S12 and 1216. Deal?

Megz, you noob. :3

RAISE THE KILL ZONE IN HIJACKED.

i have found more boosters on the map cargo than any other this is during mercenary playlists 

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

Only if you let me boost one shot kills off you with S12 and 1216. Deal?

[/quote]Those shotties would probably get hit markers even if I stood there and let you shoot me, LOL.