Bonus content for past achievements on gears

I tried googling this and didn't find much and sorry if this was asked a million times. what are the past achievements for gears 1 and 2 are the bonus content being based off of, like beat campaign or something

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well at this point all i know is that it has been confirmed their will be unlocks for past gears games and i believe it was mentioned other games within the same company will get you something but an official list has not yet been released and i doubt we'll see one

[quote user="The Buccaneers"]

Well at this point all i know is that it has been confirmed their will be unlocks for past gears games and i believe it was mentioned other games within the same company will get you something but an official list has not yet been released and i doubt we'll see one

[/quote]

What I bolded is not true anymore. Only Gears games will get you unlockables.

And a list will come out before the game does. But you can pretty well guess what most are...the seriously 1 and 2 achievements,  beating the games on insane, veteran gear, and so on.

@vdeathrow93 that's awesome i haven't played any other of their games and i hate not being able to unlock MP skins and so on because i haven't bought all their games

yeah at this point its only Gears 1, pc and 2 achievements unlock stuff.

Flaming Hammerburst - Play during week 1 of the Beta

Flaming Lancer - Play during week 2 of the beta

Flaming Sawed Off - Play during week 3 of the beta -

Flaming Gnasher - Play during week 4 of the beta -

Cole Train (Cole Thrasball suit) - Play 50 matches in the beta, then play 10 matches as Cole Train to unlock for retail -

Gold PLATED Retro Lancer - Play 90 matches in the beta to unlock, get 100 kills with the skin unlocked to unlock for Retail -

Commando Dom - Pre Order Gears of war 3 gamestop/game

Savage Kantus - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Amazon

Savage Grenadier Elite - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Walmart/gamestation

Mechanic Baird - Pre Order Gears of war 3 from Best Buy/play.com

Adam Fenix - Available with the Epic and Limited Editions of Gears of war 3 and/or the Gears of war 3 limited edition console

Infected Omen Weapon skin for all starting weapons - Available with the Epic Edition of Gears of war 3 or with the Limited Edition Console

Infected Omen weapon skin for Lancer - Available with the Limited Edition Gears of war 3 Controller - PICTURE

Rookie Gear Achievment - Unlocks Chrome plated Hammerburst

Veteran Gear Achievment - Unlocks Old Guard Medal for Gears 3 retail although Rod said it will be something that if you didnt have it you'd wish you did

Gears 1,2 and 3 campaign complete - UNKNOWN

Gears 1 get any achievment in the Windows live version (PC) - UNSPECIFIED CHROME SKIN

Gold Hammerburst and Lancer - Acquire the Gold Hammerburst and/or Lancer in Gears 2 for them to be transferred over

TAKEN FROM GEARS FORUM

Veteran Gear Achievment - Unlocks Old Guard Medal for Gears 3 retail although Rod said it will be something that if you didnt have it you'd wish you did

what is this

[quote user="toni starks95"]

Veteran Gear Achievement's - Unlocks Old Guard Medal for Gears 3 retail although Rod said it will be something that if you didnt have it you'd wish you did

what is this

[/quote]

I remember it being a medal or something. Does anyone know if this medal would count seriously 3.0?

It was announced today that the Veteran Gear achievement would also unlock gold skins for all 5 weapons (hammerburst, lancer, retro lancer, gnasher, and sawed off).

Better be something more than just a medal

[quote user="BLAQK ROXSTAR"]

It was announced today that the Veteran Gear achievement would also unlock gold skins for all 5 weapons (hammerburst, lancer, retro lancer, gnasher, and sawed off).

[/quote] link?