Bones to pick...

Hardcore is anything but anymore. I find it all too common to be shot myself on guys that I get the drop on and wound down to ~40% or less health. Honestly it feels a lot like regular mode. I wonder where we deviated from the principle of shooting someone 2-3 times generally meant they were dead. 

Team balance. Not necessarily balancing skill but balancing the number of people on a team. I don't see how this isn't built into the game. It gets rather sick having a game where the match seems even when in fact the bottom half of the team is nothing more than a revolving door of people joining and leaving. Boot people from the other team to the one without any people and call it even. Plus I don't know how many times I've been playing and getting stomped only to see that it's 10-5 or something odd like that. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="texas borat"]

Hardcore is anything but anymore. I find it all too common to be shot myself on guys that I get the drop on and wound down to ~40% or less health. Honestly it feels a lot like regular mode. I wonder where we deviated from the principle of shooting someone 2-3 times generally meant they were dead. 

Team balance. Not necessarily balancing skill but balancing the number of people on a team. I don't see how this isn't built into the game. It gets rather sick having a game where the match seems even when in fact the bottom half of the team is nothing more than a revolving door of people joining and leaving. Boot people from the other team to the one without any people and call it even. Plus I don't know how many times I've been playing and getting stomped only to see that it's 10-5 or something odd like that. 

[/quote]Never was a Hard-Core on this BF3, nothing like the one on Bad Comapnay 2, At least they fixed the tickets with this rent a server, kind of a "sick" EA way of doing things, making you pay to play on a fixed game, I can't wait for Bad Company 3 to get realised or even announced, that would be nice give some people "hope" I just hope they dont screw it up like they did to this game..

Lol, that's funny, considering Hardcore is still a ton easier than core...

you sure about that junior?.......cuz I regularly play both...and the health difference is pretty miniscule .....what 3 trigger pulls for normal vs. the 2 for HC?...really?.....whoopty doo jack......a hole other trigger squeeze...oh yeah lots-o-skill required there....and having your enemies pointed out for you not just on the minimap but also in 3D....not really having to look for or attempt to anticipate your opponents also takes a ton of skill...one ain't "harder" or "tougher" than the other....they just play a little differently, normal is just alot more frenetic ....being a salivating devotee to "normal" isn't gonna speed up puberty one little bit squirt....can't somebody  simply prefer one over the other because the difference better suits what they like in a given moment?...suppose a player prefers somewhat stealthier more deliberate, and thoughtful gameplay...without any floating crosshairs or on-screen spotting or maps....something slightly more akin to reality than the  more "arcady" normal game mode.....so thats automatically "easier" really?...this stupid fat-kid elitist debate has been going on since the last game.....and it's always the same bunch of unaccomplished pudges passive-aggressively using this same regurgitated nonsense to insult others to make themselves somehow feel better or "superior"......shut up...we get it already..youre fronting or compensating or whatever.....

"team balancing" was one of the main reasons I quit playing. It always stuck me on the team opposite the party and squad I was in. BF3 is stupidity perfected.

Add "disabled" vehicles to the list. Ridiculous.

[quote user="ZombieP1ow"]

"team balancing" was one of the main reasons I quit playing. It always stuck me on the team opposite the party and squad I was in. BF3 is stupidity perfected.

[/quote]

They fixed that a while ago; FYI.

Hehe, don't bother Paralax, I was just flaming, I don't personally like hardcore, cause I find it an overall easier game mode...

Says the kid who sucked at bc2 so he gave up on it and said "its bad"yet loves bf3. More hypocrisy from zehq. Not surprising.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[quote user="ZombieP1ow"]

[/quote]

They fixed that a while ago; FYI.

[/quote]

Hs hatred for the game is neither current nor rational, sadly.  

when people say HC is easier, they mean its easier for the obviously inferior players to get the best of them-seems to me that 3d crap spotting, minimaps, killcams, regenerating health, veh that repair themselves... i forgot what i was talkin bout, but ya get the point