Boltshot

Has anyone else run into players who seem to be using the bolt shot like it is a machine gun?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's just fast fingers.

>This guy

-

Gets some pretty nice headshots if an enemy is far away and you lack a long range weapon.

Not yet.  Anytime I see it it's a corner camp shotgun blast.  

^^^Same

Yeah, it's pretty OP with prothean vision. See someone coming, charge it up, pop around the corner and one shot them. I do it all the time.

I just unlocked the boltshot & still haven't quite gotten used to the timing of it.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Yeah, it's pretty OP with prothean vision. See someone coming, charge it up, pop around the corner and one shot them. I do it all the time.

[/quote]

When you use Pormethean Vision, you appear on motion sensor even though you're not moving.

That's because every time you use it, a pulse is sent out to everyone in the area...

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[/quote]

When you use Pormethean Vision, you appear on motion sensor even though you're not moving.

[/quote]That only makes them think they will get the jump on you, so it doesn't really change anything in terms of the boltshot. It is still extremely easy to do, I do it all the time.

That only makes them think they will get the jump on you, so it doesn't really change anything in terms of the boltshot. It is still extremely easy to do, I do it all the time.

[/quote]

A smart player won't fall for it.