Body and Brain DLC

Okay, so I have tried both options suggested by Mister Fitzer and neither works. Technically (if i hadn't deleted all my save data as well), the Body and Brain DLC now owes me 5 achievements. Nothing unlocks, even when I deleted the DLC and re-downloaded. I really liked this game, thought the idea behind it was really good, but the DLC is seriously disappointing. This game is hard and to not get the achievements I've earned makes it pointless for me. Any other suggestions before this game goes to the pawn shop? Any updates coming to fix this? Let me know, because otherwise I'm going to trade this game in and I guess you guys "got me" on the money spent for the DLC. No hard feelings, just frustrated. Thanks so much for your time! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only thing I can think of is to replay the DLC to get the achievements. Other than that, I don't think you can do anything else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't know what your old post said but I'm going to ask you to try to delete and recover your account because your profile may be corrupted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.