BO new zombie maps

I just downloaded them the night before last and did not realize they were just a remake of what I already have.  I am not interested in keeping the content and would like my points reimbursed(to purchase something else) and for the contenct to be erased from my hard drive.  How can I do this? Who do I have to talk to.

THanks

Toby Bauter

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

nope its stated in the description

there is also a added MOON map that was not included with the hardened edition

most people purchased the maps because its really hard to get the hardened edition codes due to preorder or pestige edition which noone can afford

all DLC is not refundable either way you need to call live support for a yes or no Most likely a no

plus you avoid all the cheaters of WAW

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello someb0dyhot - Unfortunately you can't get a refund for content that's already been purchased. If the content is actually working but was purchased by mistake it's unfortunate but they won't be able to give you a refund. If you'd like to remove the content from your XBOX 360 you can go to My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Games > Call of Duty: Black Ops > Select the map pack you'd like to delete and press A and delete. That's about it. As far as the refund goes, it's not possible, once you've purchased an item you cannot get a refund even if it was by error. Sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.