Blue-flame helmet: How do I get it?

I don't have internet access on my iPhone. It doesn't work anymore and I have no idea why. Is there another way to get the blue-flame helmet? If yes, how?

I think it'd be a cool thing to have.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not at the moment. In order to get it, you NEED the app. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Bungie Day festivities begin.

Will they release it with the other armor effects on that day?

When do the Bungie Day festivities begin?

I think the only armor effect they're giving away is the Blue flames. Bungie Day is officially on July 7th, but some festivities (such as BTB All Stars) will be beginning on June 23rd. Keep an eye on Bungie.net for more details.

I like my legendary flames better. But the Bungie nameplate is awesome. Thanks Bungie!

So if I download the app on my iphone I can get the blue flames???

Yes.

You can also borrow someone else's iPhone and just sign out when you're done.

They're going to be adding it to Android devices as well... totally stealing my buddy's smart phone to get this! Other than that, like Noble said, the Bungie Day festivities are going to be pretty huge and epic this year. I can't believe Bungie is almost gone :(

Ah... so that's why all these people have the blue flame. I'll have to try this.

Hey guys~

I'm having trouble finding this.  I don't have an iPhone.  But I do have one of those Smart phones with Android.  A Samsung Galaxy S.  I am in the APP store, but I'm not sure what to look for in regard to the APP.  What is it called??  Can someone please assist me.

-----------

Also, once I get it...Should I assume that I have to go through the Armory to equip it?  How does this work?

-----------

How do I swtich from my Mjolinr Mark V to the Blue Flame helmet?  Is it located specifically in the Armory somewhere or what should I be looking for??