Blowing up the internet

According to the latest tweet from Daniel Matros.

Blowing the **** of the internet in approx 60 min.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

when was this tweeted? if correct, beta time!

unless he meant he was going to a certain site we don't talk about...

That was tweeted approx 20 min ago.  And since I live in TN hopefully that means Beta Time.

it was tweeted 30 mins ago

zh1nt0 Daniel Matros

Blowing the @@@ off of internet in approx 60 minutes.

Join the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Beta on September 29th!

That is a Thursday so the closed one should start on the Tuesday.

Correct and the Beta ends on October 10th...

so only 13days...odd that its a short time..oh well i gotta get my gold back anyhow before i can jump in.

2 weeks straight of Operation Metro!We will all be dreading that map coming up on release.

I love Dice games but some of the developers can be such douchebags.  "blowing the @@@ off the internet" !? sure it's a big deal for everyone who loves the BF games but get real, not only is it only a video game but it's not THE most popular game by a very long shot. They seem to have developed some sort of god complex over the attention they've gotten recently. I hope these guys have enjoyed the last few weeks of attention and teasing their fans with stupid tweets because now that everyone knows the BETA date no one will give them a second look. Back to your lonely apartments and tv meals guys!

[quote user="CheekyOne82"]

I love Dice games but some of the developers can be such douchebags.  "blowing the @@@ off the internet" !? sure it's a big deal for everyone who loves the BF games but get real, not only is it only a video game but it's not THE most popular game by a very long shot. They seem to have developed some sort of god complex over the attention they've gotten recently. I hope these guys have enjoyed the last few weeks of attention and teasing their fans with stupid tweets because now that everyone knows the BETA date no one will give them a second look. Back to your lonely apartments and tv meals guys!

[/quote]

Who farted in your fruit loops this morning?