Bloody modders

Yeh i mean me and my brother go on gta iv tbogt and normal iv and sometimes even the lost and the damned its just like every five min were always getting frozen or being set on fire. I have just had enough of it thats why i go on call of duty alot know because of someone else recking our online community fun. =(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is there a reason why you made this a topic when you already made the EXACT SAME POST in another thread?

Most of the time if you avoid a player, then you will not be paired up with them again. You always have the choice to avoid players on Xbox that mod.  :)

Yeah, but it's not fullproof and, IMO, it doesn't really help.

-----

Really, a forum joke now? Inb4 the ownage [lock]?

What are you talking about Legend? :)

[quote user="iNb4 Ownage"]

Most of the time if you avoid a player, then you will not be paired up with them again. You always have the choice to avoid players on Xbox that mod.  :)

[/quote]

"choice to avoid players"-I really do wish this works,but it doesnt...Ive been avoiding like crazy on the modders for the past 1,1½ year,still i end up in the same lobby as the modder i avoided...

@MIKEY, proof that the "AVOID PLAYER OPTION" sucks!

-----

Hmm, what else doesn't "work"; FILING COMPLAINTS? BIG F******* CHECK!!!

-----

@ InB4 Ownage, your gamertag reminds me of the forum joke: "In Before the Lock."

I understand the process we can't do much but just wait, even if the modders did get banned there still be more out there messing up the game like today everybody was set on fire and then the guy just freezed everybody's xbox witch is so f****** annoying. I don't know anything about the making of a game but wouldn't they have a password or something to secure the game incase of anyone modding it?

Files are encrypted. Modders decrypt the files so that they can be modified. Rumors are going around that R* secretly backs modding, so they make their files easily decyrptable.

Rockstar does support modders in a way! they like the pc mods people come up with and even have post links on their FB page letting people know about the ICEnhancer mod that you can download for gta4 on pc to make the game look amazing... but when people mod and go into ranked games thats were MS is post to come in and ban these modders so that we can enjoy online play!

True, but they won't. End of discussion. It doesn't matter how you feel it should be what it is is "Rockstar don't care, Microsoft don't try, and the XBL PET Team is a literal joke!"

-----

Happy gaming in GTA IV...Oh wait!