Bloodrayne: Betrayal (XBLA) Gameplay Footage

Brought to you by the gamers at x360a.com for the gameplay footage.

LINKY

I posted the reveal a while back when the old forums was around and got some mild responses to the game, but after seeing it in action I'm going to keep my eye on it. It reminds me of a mix of: Castlevaina/Shank/Dishwasher games that we've come to love, but much, much bloodier. Although, I would like to see a full-fledged disk sequel this will have to suffice for now.  I hope you enjoy the footage gamers.

[Basic]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Likewise I'm really holding out for BR3 to come out, as I loved how 2 had ended. Betrayal looks pretty good though and I'll definitely give it a shot when it launches.

I must be thinking of a different game,  I thought bloodrayne wasabout girls and vampires.

[quote user="sic0198"]

I must be thinking of a different game,  I thought bloodrayne wasabout girls and vampires.

[/quote]It is. The focus of the first 2 games was about a slutty vampire named Rayne. This is not a sequel to those games.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]It is. The focus of the first 2 games was about a slutty vampire named Rayne. This is not a sequel to those games.[/quote]

Hey man, she was a classy lady. Rayne always proceeded to dry hump her victims before sucking them dry, like a real lady should.

Looks lame. I want a Bloodrayne 3.

Well atl least is not a bad movie made by Uwe Boll...

Looks pretty good..not much of a fan of side scrollers but it looks ok. I was expecting something better ; I think.

I'd much rather have Bloodrayne 3 , the first two games were awesome.

Looks ok. I'll try the trial atleast.

Wow.  I've played a couple BR games.  Wtf is this ***?  Looks like they copied The Dishwasher.  Big pass for me.