Blood Drive to be included in first DLC pack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8Gmr0G7zQ

I don't think this counts as spoilers but just in case I will not embed the video.

What do you guys think?  Apparently there are two other maps called "Rust Lung" and something else, I forgot, that are on the disc but not playable without the DRM unlock from buying DLC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Well, I just hope its not the same blood  drive cuz it doesn't take long before I've grown tired of looking at that map & Jacinto.

Ok, I watched about a minute & a half of the video, looks pretty smooth; I like it a lot more than the original.

Looks like they've gone through gears 1 and 2 with a fine tooth comb... Hopefully they don't remake to many maps.

Well, all I know is that Epic is milking this series so I am sure we will once again have to pay for Gears 1 and 2 maps. Just get ready!!

Wow this looks well improved in the textures

I'm actually really excited blood drive is coming back, it's weak sauce that we have to pay for it but this is a lot better than the skins.

Blood drive is one of the maps you play all the time.  Jacinto, Blood Drive, River and Security.

In Gears 2 you got a Flashback map-pack for free.  Guess they're not being so generous this time.