blockbuster.

i was wondering if anybody else buys some games from blockbuster. they have some really good deals! i got fallout: new vegas and assassins creed: brotherhood today. new vegas was $15 and brotherhood was $20. so who else? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I didn't know that they actually sold games.

Yay, you just reminded me the time when I used to get free games from my job until it closed, and that is how I lost my job and got myself a Netflix account...

I always found their price changes to be behind other retailers. A game would drop from $60 to $50 at 90% of the stores near me, and Blockbuster would still be selling it at $60 for at least another month. That said, it doesn't really matter at this point, since they all seem to be closing their doors anyway.

The best thing about Blockbuster is when they went out of business in my area and sold off their stock for dirt cheap. They also stopped harassing me about that money they thought I owed them. Good riddance, now I just see their imitation redboxs and they're usually not working.

I may find a game or two there occasionally.

However, my BB keeps the games near a window and many of the games are sun damaged to almost being void of color.

I wanted to buy beautiful katamari for 4 USD a while back but the cover looked almost completely white.

I wish blockbuster would just finally shut down.

Yeah, blockbuster usually does have good deals on games, but most are scratched.

[quote user="eurofunnelcake"]

i was wondering if anybody else buys some games from blockbuster. they have some really good deals! i got fallout: new vegas and assassins creed: brotherhood today. new vegas was $15 and brotherhood was $20. so who else? :)

[/quote]

DDAAYYYYYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Blockbusters used game selection used to be hella expensive. Those sound like some pretty good deals there. I dont have a blockbuster near my house anymore though..... :(

The Blockbuster here closed down due to the redbox located across the street.

Yeah sometimes, they have some really good deals every once in a while i can't pass up, I bought bad company for 4.99 not too long ago.