Blighttown..

Wow does this game make you feel like your the only living thing in this world or what? Right now im currently in blighttown... and i swear i thought it was like a thriving hollow community with blacksmiths and vendors.

I think rpgs gotten the best of me and dark souls corrected that by slapping me across the face saying " THIS AINT YOU REGULAR RPG FOO!" anywho is anyone esle traveling the underground monstrosity known as blighttown?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im farming trees for moss before i go back down there

Good luck in Blight Town.  Bring LOTS of moss to cure poison and toxin.  Also, having 10 Estus Flasks and possibly a healing miracle/Talisman helps a ton also.

Again, Good luck.  You're going to need it!  LoL

Just got there, damn that place!

Go back the firelink shrine and find the dead body on your way back to the asylum from the beginning of the game (Look for videos showing you how to get back), there is a ring there that lets you run though the swamp without slowing down

I was surprised how quick the water poisoned me,since I have a poison resist ring, I even tried wearing  shadow armor and that didn't seem to slow it down much at all.

Wait sorry that last message wasn't complete! The dead body has a key that you take to the Asylum to find the ring

Aha, I was wondering where that was, thanks.

Yea, I got that ring and it will help BIG TIME in that water. I usually just roll through it though.

Just been down there, only real time iv been annoyed so far with the game. Found my way to the Choas Witch but that battle was short lived and lava filled. Any tips?

She telegraphs her attacks more than any boss I've come across so far. Get a shield with high fire resist (Hollow Warrior shield works) and pay close attention. Block and back up when she does the sword swings, and go in for the kill from the side when the spider spits lava.

**The big thing you need to watch out for is when the girl on top lays down on the spider** That's your cue that the massive Area of Effect fire attack is coming. Let your stamina regenerate a bit as soon as you see it, then back up while locked on and blocking. You could try running away to avoid it completely, but if you fail and get hit without blocking it *will* kill you in one hit (I have 700 health and massive fire resistance).

It's not the fastest fight, but on my third try I got through without even healing. Just keep backing up in a circle so you don't get painted into a corner with the lava she spits.