Blast shield Pro even work?

Isnt Blast shield Pro supposed to make you resistant to flash grenades?  I use it all the time and am constantly being blinded by flash grenades. Even a single flash will blind my whole screen, what am i missing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it reduces the effects. Not total gets rid of them.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

I think it reduces the effects. Not total gets rid of them.

[/quote]

Well, I dunno, the description says "+Resistance to flash and stun." If I am still blinded by a flash grenade to when I can't see a damn thing, what exactly is the resistance? 

It reduces the intensity and length of time you are flashed/stunned.

Waste of a slot...

Not in Drop Zone, Headquarters, Domination, Demolition, and possibly Search.

hell no it doesnt work, it wont protect you from a *** noob toob either.

the recovery time from tac grenades is faster with blast shield pro

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

the recovery time from tac grenades is faster with blast shield pro

[/quote]

If thats true, I havent noticed.  Im constantly stunned and flashed, completely blinded and not able to move and shot the hell up.  Its like having me where a cardboard box with "Bullet-proof Vest" written on it with a sharpie and telling me Im ok!

it's not the same as in Blops.  As stated, it only reduces the time, not completely eliminate the effect.  it's an ok perk for HQ / Dom etc, but not as good as it was in Blops w/ tac mask.

Blasy Shield Pro both deflects damage from explosives and limites the duration and intensity of both Flash and Stun grenades... I use it all the time on my shield class... if a flash grenade hits at your feet you will still go blind for a few seconds, but far less than if you did not have Blast Shield Pro equipped... to be honest i think it's a wasted perk slot on a run and gun class... only use it if you are already slow with a Light Machine Gun or a Shield...