Blah! Got hacked on COD4 and now I can't play any multiplayer :(

So yah I ended up going into a hacked game, blah blah blah, and now my xp is like -14529 or something like that. It wont even let me play FFA or TD, which is quite sad if you ask me. I tried going on YahooAnswers and asking this but no one had an answer that worked, so figured I would try asking here. Does anyone know of any way i could possible reset my online profile  for it or do something to get my xp back up without involving me having to play the game, since i cant play it at all? Any help would be awesome, thanks :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 65 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you wanna play cod4 online you will have to open another xbox account..or if you have mates..just get one of them to invite you to their game..you will be able to play any online game mode.

message FourZeroTwo for help, he can reset your rank and prestige

Message FourZeroTwo is a waste of time....

Yeah, this happened to me about a year ago and I haven't been able to play the game since. I contacted XBOX and the developers. They all kept accusing ME of hacking and did NOTHING to help. My score is about minus 80 billion so I cannot play the game online. XBOX support doesn't even respond when I tried asking about this again. Seems to be no way to fix it. There should be, since being hacked like this is not the user's fault, and now we're stuck with a useless game that we paid good money for.

What happened to your account after you talked to them?

Nothing happened. I contacted Xbox and Activision AGAIN in the last few weeks. Xbox said it isn't there problem, the data is on the Activision servers and that is where XP would need to be reset. Activsion has done NOTHING over the last year, this is what they said this week: "We are currently aware of this issue and are looking into it. In the meantime, you can still accept invites to games from your friends. If you are on a Playstation 3 then you also have the option of creating a new PSN account temporarily using that account to play online". Xbox told me to create a new account. Activision could reset my XP but all they keep saying is they are "looking into it". What a pile of garbage.

You Hack you get punished don't give us a [Mod Removed] Sob story. I say good riddance loser !!!

what if you delete the modern warfare save file off your xbox? will that reset everything and get you playing again?

ya pretty stupid just happened to me was playing and then a group of hackers messed the tdm match we were in and then we dashboard out to get back online and ... boom reset to lvl 1 with minus xp and now can't select anythin online matches pretty stupid. wasted christmas gift thats for sure.

Wont work,, Stats are saved on their server, The ONLY way to play it is either get a freind to invite you or maybe look at your last played with list and  join thier game, That itself could bring more trouble as you`d have no idea what sort of server they on..

iI got hit a while ago, Fourzero posted on here about messaging him, so most us did and got it reset, no idea if he would still do it for an old game..