Blackops 2

There is that one day sale on Black ops 2 for $49.99 yet when I click on it, it brings me to the game and says its $59.99 so I opened the actual purchase window and it still said it was going to charge $59.99. -.- So I have absolutely no idea how to fix it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yeah, the same is happening to me.  I tried to buy it on both the xbox and the website stores, but both places change the price to $59.99 before you buy it.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The same thing happened to me but it said that I was 49.99 but when I bought it the email I got said it was 59.99 I want my money back or sumthing.

Sorry this didn't help.

At least now i know I'm not the only one who got shafted by that lol I'd be happy with the difference being refunded in Microsoft points at the least. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX when they open I'd say they'll take care of it

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there guys! I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with the sale yesterday. For those who were charged the incorrect amount, please contact us directly to speak with a billing agent.

For those that missed out on the deal, my deepest apologies. For time-sensitive issues like this, it's sometimes better to contact us via Twitter, chat, or phone to get a speedier response. Thank you all for your posts, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.