Black star quest question.

Does it really matter who you give the star to to get the artifact achievement?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="THEGREATSTYMIE"]Does it really matter who you give the star to to get the artifact achievement?

[/quote]

I did the quest and I think (emphasis on think) that it matters because one of them can become a follower, which is the way i went. I don't know if it matters for the achievement though, just the follower part.

Okay thanks. I could care less about having a follower. I just wanna get that achievement and then I only have a few more to go and I'll have them all. 125 hours into the game and I still got lots to go. Then time to start over. :)

[quote user="THEGREATSTYMIE"]

Okay thanks. I could care less about having a follower. I just wanna get that achievement and then I only have a few more to go and I'll have them all. 125 hours into the game and I still got lots to go. Then time to start over. :)

[/quote]

Well I went with the woman and I got to keep the star so I think that's you mean right? Because you need to make the choices that let you keep each deadric artifact.

And she's a good follower if you do decide you'd like one. :)

Correct. I don't want to make the wrong choice so do you mean the statue of asura that gave you the quest?

both counts are daedric artifact so both counts no matter what you choose.

Thank you