Black reach

I was in black reach the place is huge i even found myself walking in circles but then right when you walk in one of the buildings its not as big. They could of made the buildings be like dungeons but for the most part black reach is great. Anyone else think they could of done something more with this big area? If your wondering i never really explored the whole place till today.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I do. I got lost at least a couple of times because I checked out all of the buildings in Black Reach lol. I thought it looked very cool but they could have had more enemies  than just Falmers* in there imo. *** keep in mind I haven't been there in months lol.

I walked in circles trying to cover the whole area to find the stupid nirnroot. It would have helped if it glowed like the green kind and if the music didn't often sound like a nirnroot chime. I did finally find thirty of them and was very glad to be quit of the place.

There are more than just Falmer in there Camo.  I found at least 2 Dwemer machines, and a giant.  Was kinda weird seeing a giant in there, but, whatevs.

I ran into two frost trolls and everything else that was in there but not giants.

Yeah, I saw the giant. I think I killed him but I'm not sure since I usually leave them alone. i saw automotons, too but no Frost trolls. The falmer seem to be heaviest by Alfthand where you first go in.

The frost trolls seem to be by the giant lake. Near the market district in black reach well im not sure if they are always found there but thats where i found the trolls.

List by population:

1. Falmer

2. Dwarven machines

3. GIANTS ***

4. Other stuff, minority.

You're right, I forgot the ledge where the two trolls are. Dumb me, that's where I found the 30th nirnroot.

I hate that it's so dark. And finding all the crimson nirnroot is a pain in the *ss. I wish they would have put a big garden of it, so you could walk up once, get what you needed and leave.

It's such a huge area and there really isn't much there. Its kind of disappointing. Tip: if you use unrelenting force ( I think) on the big glowy ball a dragon will appear.