Black Ops

Ok so i cant play some maps some that i cant play are : Hotel, Firing Range, WMD, Hanoi, Villa. and a few more maps but i cant remember. So it looks like it loads completely then the loading circle just spins and it does not load and the only way i can exit that is by going to the xbox dashboard.If you now any way to fix this please help because i really want to play these maps again. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I suggest clearing your cache and then trying again.

(Just to let you know beforehand, you will not lose your profile, game saves, multiplayer stats or any game-related DLC you have on your memory device. Sometimes gamer pictures can be stored on the cache, so you may need to re download those from your 'download history' after clearing).

Now to clear your cache:

Sign in on your console and on the 'my xbox' page of the dashboard and scroll to the far right, then select 'system settings.'

From here scroll down x2 and select 'memory.'

Highlight the HDD and press 'Y', then select 'clear system cache.'

(A message will pop up saying 'This will perform maintainance on your xbox 360 storage device, do you want to continue?'

Select 'Yes.'

Now that you've cleared the cache, pop a game in your console and install the update when prompted. You will need to perform this for every title you play after clearing, but it should only be the once per title now (unless future updates are released).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If the above steps do not help then try this OP, I replied to a post the other day and a guy had the same issue & this fixed it.

Go to memory> games> black ops> (There will be a game update file listed here)> Delete it.

Then put the game in and you will be prompted to download an update, select yes & it should work now.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried both of the suggestions but they didn't work.

Sorry this didn't help.

I suggest using a different memory device, OP, such as a USB device configured for use with Xbox 360.

Sorry this didn't help.