black ops / waw

hi guys..... just to say i have been on waw and put a few forum posts up... those who know are sure that im deeply upset with WAW due to hackers cheaters modders and so on..... i have said i would play blops now as NO cheats hackers modders and so on are able to get on......BUT........ today i recieved a message saying " i need 1200 and i will get you and your friendz 15 on blackops with the s7evinsins patch or waw mw2 patch message me back thx u "................ WTF now they can do blops?...... WAW was my favourite but i was forced to do blops ( im not very good at it lol ) as i like the game style.... what are we to do now ? wait for flying dudes with pink rubber gloves to kill me even more than i already get killed... HELP !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

They're not in a position to defend themselves and the poster could be making it up for all we know. If naming & shaming was allowed every Tom, Doug & Harry would be on here claiming person x was a cheater because person x killed them in COD.  

Yes that was a dig at just how full of themselves some members of the COD community are.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

even if they are cheaters? but why?. thanks...

Sorry this didn't help.

ARISTAES, it is against forum rules to post other users Gamertags in an attempt to "call out" or "name and shame" them.  Please refrain from doing this in the future.  Use the tools available on your console to File a Complaint.

Sorry this didn't help.

Met a guy today who kept booting hosts name was [Mod Removed] and proclaimed he had the jay tag.

Sorry this didn't help.

They are infesting just about all of the CoD games (one of the reasons I don't bother playing them).  Just use the dashboard reporting tool to report the gamertag and then block them.  The PET members will investigate and then ban the culprit.

Sorry this didn't help.