Black ops was better!

I think if possible this has been dumbed down, i think you get to much powerful equipment to begin with it's easy just to stay with one weapon and the strike packages are to easy to open. I relay liked feel of Black Ops over this, i know it's an arcade shooter, but i haven't seen anyone use sniper as i think it's just to easy with the other weapons.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Agree. I actually enjoyed playing Black Ops. When I was playing MW3, I felt like I was forcing myself to play and like the game. After a week of having the game, I returned it.

Black ops is a lot better in my opinion

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

CoD4 was meh.

[/quote]COD4 WAS GODS G.D. GIFT TO THE G.D. WORLD YOU NOOB!!11!!!111EXCLAMTATON POINT!!1!

[/quote]WHO IS THIS GOD YOU SPEAK OF?

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

CoD4 was meh.

[/quote]COD4 WAS GODS G.D. GIFT TO THE G.D. WORLD YOU NOOB!!11!!!111EXCLAMTATON POINT!!1!

Both Blacks Ops and MW3 suck. Call of Duty 1 and 2 are the only good ones.

Black Ops was way better. MW3 is a joke. Evern if they fix the lag compensation. There are to many other problems.

My verdict is MW3 is the better single player than Blops.

And Blops is the far superior multiplayer.

MW3 does have the better mini-games with survival.  I never really got that into the zombies thing in Blops.  Even though the pentagon level has a very memorable intro movie.

I think, since the release of Halo Reach, theatre mode must come as standard, on any FPS game where on-line multi-player, co-op and special ops are available game modes. Having theatre was a fantastic addition, and how much fun was it looking back at memorable games - won or lost?

Actually just completed the MW3 campaign a few days ago, if Treyarch could take anything from MW titles, it would be their ability to create memorable characters. Many say the campaign doesn't make the game, well folks like me play through the campaign to get a feel for the game before switching to multi-player. I couldn't tell you who the antagonists were in COD2, WAW or BOPS. Whereas, the likes of Price,Soap,Ghost, etc are unforgettable.

If played based solely around game play mechanics, on-line multi player( killstreaks, perks, etc) and MAP design, yes Treyarch is likely to be your preference.

However, if based on campaign strength, additional game modes and IMHO re-playability Activison/IW have the FPS in a headlock.

Rant Over.

why use a sniper when a silenced SMG will work just as well if not better at killing across the map ?

Black Ops was awesome. Mw2 was awesome. I just think infinity ward/activision/xbox whoever, feel free to correct me on the company thing, I don't care who it was, but they ruined that game. There was no moderating at all. The leaderboards were completely ruined-- yes, I care about them. 10th prestige meant absolutely nothing. Modded controllers. Just everything with that game. The guns were amazing in it. I loved the perks. The quick scoping was ridiculous but I could handle it. It was the cheating that ruined it for me. Black Ops had everything I really wanted. Leaderboards, weekly leaderboards which were easy to go to. Score per minute for search. Theatre mode which was EASY to go to. I used "vault" once and couldn't stand it and I highly doubt I'll ever use it again. It sucks. I liked the gold guns and the cod points; the combat record, which mw3 did not follow up on, was really cool too and it was also real easy to use. Customized emblems and the wager matches were fun. I liked how you couldn't dashboard in that game without at least receiving a loss. Not Mw3. Sniping was actually sniping. Not 1080'n and quick scoping people like it's nothing. The leveling system was way cooler. I just hope Treyarch takes absolutely nothing from MW3, yeah... I'm trying to think if there is something they could take. I want to say the weapon leveling system but not even that. So, nothing. I hope they take nothing from Mw3 when they make the next Cod. They're a million times better.