BLACK OPS: Unreadable disc or Restart Console

One day last week my black ops disc randomly had this come up and it starts loading saying Friends and Party playing COD Black ops but then goes to this error. I have tried this with my disc and 2 other friends disc but do not know what to do. I've been able to play other games such as Fifa, MW2 and COD4 but only problems with Black ops.

OT: The black ops discs are all fine with no scratches whatsoever,

Thanks you to all that may help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If all other games are working properly, can you please try installing the game to the HDD, to see if that resolves the issue? If it doesn't, please try the disc on a different console (such as a friend's). If the disc does not work there, either, it will need to be replaced.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I reccomend heading down to your nearest gamestop, I believe they all have a disc cleaner of some kind, or a Hollywood video if you have those near you. I reccomend trying the game in a different console, it may just be your console isn't working.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've heard of people getting that error when they participate in online modding such as xp lobby. If you have not done this then you have nothing to fear it is just an xbox or disk problem.

Sorry this didn't help.