black ops tried something new, IW needs to learn from them

ok, this game is OK, but for gods sake why cant IW learn from treyarch, i mean treyarch at least tried to introduce new features within this dead of a game..with call of duty 3 we could ride vehicles and in W@W we could ride tanks, now i know everyone will say "well play battlefield if u want vehicles" and i do play that game as well but what im saying is they were "new" additions that kept it fresh and with black ops ...man , they really did alot to keep me into the series, like wager matches, zombies , great level design, theater mode and all that...now here is MW3, all the cool new ideas are stripped away and makes me feel like it is 2009 all over again, sure there is new survival spec ops and they still have wager match type game types but u cant even play those online anymore....i saw gun game and one in the chamber and thought *** yea they brought em back but mope...cant play those online anymore.

Dont get me wrong, i like MW3 a little and still playing it only because its new and i am 7th prestige in black ops and played the *** out of it, but dont see why the two developers cant keep same ideas since it has same publisher and make a fantastic game with all the new stuff and keep adding new additions with further games...yes infinity ward created call of duty, but after part 4, they lost credibility in my eyes...i loved 4 and W@W but now those games are ruined by hackers and modders ..im only going to purchase treyarch call of duties from now on because i believe they know how to keep the game fresh and have better ideas...only thing infinity ward has over them is the campaign ...their campaigns are much better in my opinion..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

they added the option to scroll thru your stored killstreaks. thats something new

Maybe they don't want to "learn" from Treyarch.  Maybe they want to establish and stick with their own identity.  

which sucks

Cod 4 awesome

WoW good

MW2 amazing

Blops Pathetic

MW3 back on track

You complain about the lack of ideas but tell me this, were wager matches really that popular??  I also remember the tanks in WoW & ppl just complained about them so they were taken out of HC (which I only played).  I hated Blops cos the guns & kill streaks were terrible, esp in HC, cos of the f@*king team kill cr@p, I use napalm or Stealth bomber & I get kicked out, Hated that with a passion.

Im happy with MW3 so far & can see me playing it for a long long time.

Whatever Treyarch implements IW does their best to avoid it, Treyarch on the other hand certainly always copies IW when it's their turn in the cycle. I'm fairly sure BLOPS 2 will have point streaks, prestige shop, strike packages, gun proficiencies etc.

Black Ops is an absulote fail of a game. Period. ( Graphics look like something you would have for a PS2 game,Campaign sucked along with the multiplayer. Zombies waas the only reason I spent money on that game.)

IW just cleaned up the ideas Treyarch had with MW3.

[quote user="xThe13thWarrior"]

Cod 4 awesome

WoW good

MW2 amazing

Blops Pathetic

MW3 back on track

You complain about the lack of ideas but tell me this, were wager matches really that popular??  I also remember the tanks in WoW & ppl just complained about them so they were taken out of HC (which I only played).  I hated Blops cos the guns & kill streaks were terrible, esp in HC, cos of the f@*king team kill cr@p, I use napalm or Stealth bomber & I get kicked out, Hated that with a passion.

Im happy with MW3 so far & can see me playing it for a long long time.

[/quote]

LOL

in reality

COD4-Amazing

W@W-good

MW2- God awful

BO-Not good but not terrible either

MW3-better than MW2 but nothing special.