Black Ops server Unavailable

Seems like ever since the ressurection version, I have had trouble connecting and now it's almost impossible to connect to Black Ops. I can connect to MW2 no problems.

Nothing has changed on my end, bandwidth, NAT open, all the same. Interestingly enough, off peak hours I can connect hmm. I do not have a smoking connection, out in the sticks here we are lucky to have DSL 5mbs down and 512kb up. But like I said, I never had connection issues till ressurection, and it has degraded to the point now where I cannot hardly play at all. And Black Ops is theonly game I play. PLease make MS aware of this issue because most of teh friends in my list cannot connect either, but they go off and play something else, so this is affecting many players and I'm sure there are line stats available to verify this.

Thank you,

Chill1955

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have had the same problem.  Today, I could not connect no matter what I tried (putting xbox on DMZ of the router, allowing firewall ports, rebooting my router, etc.).  I uninstalled the rezurretion pack and it connected immediately. Let's hope it continues to connect.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its happening to a lot of us just as you described.  Treyarch/activision  needs to step up and create a forum to address this.  I know that they are pointing back to xbox itself and to the routers but if they did just a modicum of research they would find out that there are many of us.  We have all tried the port forwarding solution.  We should not have to lower our firewalls.  We have put our boxes into the DMZ.  We have deleted our profiles, updates, reinstalled to the hard drive.  It all comes back to the same situation above.  

Activision!  We are your customers.  How about some customer service.  Find out why YOUR customers are not able to access YOUR game.  CUSTOMER SERVICE, PLEASE!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.