black op's problem?

i Just Recently purchased Black op's and well i tried going on this account on online mp but everytime i try it say's black op's server's are not available and in local wont let me chose killstreak's there all grayed out without the check mark's.  so i tried another one of my gamertag's and it's the same problem. but yet my brother and sister can go online just fine with there gamertag's and have killstreaks in local. just wondering what the *** is going on since i paid 54 buck's for this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You have a silver account

Upgrade to gold to play online

this was when i had a gold membership im not that retarded ._. it's something far more complicated then that.

[quote user="xS1LENTSCOPEx"]

You have a silver account

Upgrade to gold to play online

[/quote]

Seriously funny

Ha sorry, didn't mean to insult you in any way.

Did you try clearing your cache and updating the game again?

There was a problem where people kept gettingthe "servers down" message, there have been a couple posts about it. I would just say try getting on again and seeing if it works. If it doesn't then clear the cache on your HDD and update the game. It should work fine.

In local you can choose anything you like. In MP you have to be a certain level to change killstreaks. I read what you wrote, just making sure. Good luck.

Clear youre chache

I had to do this crap last night

MS is fixing some issues with new accounts, gamertag recovery and managing accounts. Also, some players will experience disconnects. I read it in support yesterday. They are working on it.

yes in local it won't let me chose killstreak's they are grayed out with no check mark box's ill try and clear my cache tonight see if it helps

[quote user="XXPICHUXX"]

Clear youre chache

I had to do this crap last night

[/quote]

that's gross.

sounds odd.