black ops moon golden rod???????????????

right i know your sick of hearing this but the golden rod wont appear when im ricktoffen (i know its not spelt right) i have done the easter eggs on call of the dead and shang ri la and got the achievments and i still wont show it please help its doing my head in lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Don't you have to pick this up from some were on the map

the host of the game needs to have the call of the dead and shangri la achievements for richtofen to start the game with the golden rod, not the guy who starts as richtofen

also why dont you have any date stamps on your black ops achievements OP, you appear to have unlocked them all offline even the co-op ones ???

Oh well seems like we got a gamer score hacker if he's co op achievements are not stamped well spotted

Well the only explanation that could be legit for that one is that he did it with 4 friends at 1 house with 2 Xbox's and System Linked. But, that's highly unlikely seeing as all of his achievements are that way. And I know very few people who system link and I'm one of them, but I have a brother with a Slim and I have a Slim and we have Wireless router, but I still have to wait 'til my one friend comes over to do that because of the fact I only have 1 copy of Black Ops.

The same thing has happened to me. I have both "ensemble cast" and "time travel will tell" but Richtofen does not have the golden rod when I host. What gives?

Richtifon should spawn with either the golden rod if focusing stone wen u ave previous cheevos and in co op please note this will not appear in solo regardless of wether or not you have previous cheevos

Sorry or focusing stone I meant

[quote user="L31GHS"]

the host of the game needs to have the call of the dead and shangri la achievements for richtofen to start the game with the golden rod, not the guy who starts as richtofen

[/quote]

That's not true. The requirement is that one person in the lobby has the previous achievements. It does not have the be the person who spawns as Richtofen and it does not need to be the host.

I know this because I've played in a lobby with 3 other players that had none of the previous achievements. I was not the host and I was not Richtofen and we were still able to complete the easter egg.