Black Ops just redeemed itself

I have not  been crazy about my Black Ops purchase from 2 weeks ago, However Friday Night I ended up buying all 3 map packs. I mostly played the Annihilation playlist and the map packs has just made the experience for me so much better. New maps are great and developers done a great job and made a lot of effort with the detail. For me map packs especially the 3rd has been well worth the points. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's good that you enjoyed them. I only have the 3rd and love the new maps. This made me want to purchase the first two but I'm scared of them not coming up much in the rotations.

They come up in rotation too much if you ask me,I seem to always get put in the hotel map.I stayed clear of the 3rd map pack because the previous two weren't that good.

[quote user="rudderger81"]

They come up in rotation too much if you ask me,I seem to always get put in the hotel map.I stayed clear of the 3rd map pack because the previous two weren't that good.

[/quote]

I hope you're kidding. I personally think Escalation was the best of them all.

Its not hard for Annihalation to be the best when the first two were a joke.

The only map that i enjoy is stadium,i could quite happily never play any of the others.

First one's MP maps suckkkkkked. But Ascension was great. Second one had fun MP maps. Call of the Dead suckkkkkkkkked. I might get the 3rd pack soon

Overall I am giving them a thumbs up!

The first two packs were decent but I think the newest one is probably the best COD map pack ive ever played, loving all the new maps!

This map pack really gives sniping a comeback.  I loved "traditional" sniping in MW1 and 2.  It is a shame I never really saw a point in sniping in previous maps packs in BO simply because it was easier to get to point B and kill the enemy by walking there.  The hit detection is also a factor in abandoning sniping.

However I could have dealt with the issue of sniping if maps such as this were active from the start.  It will take time to get back into the mindset of sniping as I used to have in MW1 and 2 even if hit detection is worse.  

Sniping is lame. That's one of the reasons why I like Black Ops so much. I will crack my disc over my knee if people start sniping.