black ops just arrived

after reading all the bad stuff about this game...is it even worth putting the disc in my console..or should i save myself disappointment and put it straight on eb*y.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="orion796"]

after reading all the bad stuff about this game...is it even worth putting the disc in my console..or should i save myself disappointment and put it straight on eb*y.

[/quote]

What bad stuff is that then.......wondered why you got it if you think it is so bad

Play Combat Training... thats all I play on Blops anymore.

The only thing bad about Black Ops is the up and down lag. If you've played past CoD's then you should be used to it. The game's better than MW2 and just as good as CoD4 imo. Play it or don't.

u like to shoot and play a fair game in which we all have a chance to win based on skill not hardcore camping then yes play this great game!

[quote user="Spud 72"]

The game's better than MW2 and just as good as CoD4 imo. 

[/quote]

This.    Also CoD4 and WaW are full of 15 year old hackers that ruin games. You won't have to worry about that here. The problems you will encounter here are the same problems in past CoD games... but a lot less. There's no Martyrdom, stackable killstreaks, Commando and One Man Army perks, etc. I say keep it. At least for the campaign and zombies.