BLACK OPS IS FULL OF CHEATS

I play hardcore and most times the other team is a party. This always causes really bad lag to the non-party side guranteed 90% of the time, Ive played games were my screen would freeze whenever the other team is in front of me and they can just shoot me down like a sitting duck. This constitutes cheating according to Xbox policy as it gives one side a known advantage. I always report them. </br>

Besides this problem Black Ops is a great multiplayer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So you report players for being in a party?

Smells kinda trolly in here...

Silver Troll

[quote user="IconicGorilla23"]

I play hardcore and most times the other team is a party. This always causes really bad lag to the non-party side guranteed 90% of the time, Ive played games were my screen would freeze whenever the other team is in front of me and they can just shoot me down like a sitting duck. This constitutes cheating according to Xbox policy as it gives one side a known advantage. I always report them. </br>

Besides this problem Black Ops is a great multiplayer.

[/quote]

i so totally agree. its so unfair when i get matched up against people with friends and better internet connections then me. i dont report them thought. instead i come to the forums and complain with a account that i made up just to itch and complain.

on a side note, parents really should control their kids internet and video game time

actually @ OP does it look like this @ [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XEMISj_K_I]

if so its a lagswitch and i would recomend going to theater mod like i did get the evidance render it to youtube then go in callofduty.com/blackops  > forums dont post the gtag there but post the link then PM MaTtK's he will permaban the person from cod servers no matter which account the play on the xbox's mac address is recorded and banned

[quote user="BpPOMERLEAU"]

actually @ OP does it look like this

[/quote]

I fail to see where a lag switch was used in the video. Perhaps you should have shown the player screen and connections of everyone in the room.

@gorilla-get a better internet connection and your issue will be resolved. And stop repoting players just because they are in a party, that is abuse of the repoting system and could get you into trouble.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]I fail to see where a lag switch was used in the video. [/quote]undefined

How can you not see it.  Every time the guy was shooting the enemy was frozen in place.

No they weren't. It just looks like a lag delay, like the kind you get when someone has a bad internet connection. That is why I suggested the poster include the screen shot of everyones signal but he/she didn't.

There is lag in the video but it is not definitive of a lag switch being used.

File complaints in game, change lobby and game on. No need for a silly thread.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

No they weren't. It just looks like a lag delay, like the kind you get when someone has a bad internet connection. That is why I suggested the poster include the screen shot of everyones signal but he/she didn't.

There is lag in the video but it is not definitive of a lag switch being used.

[/quote]

Umm, its very definitive(100%).  That is a lag switch.   Slightly confused actually as to how you dont recognize it since you seem to imply that you know what a lag switch is.