Black ops II Nuketown Zombies trouble!

Hey!

I had available to download for free without season pass nuketown zombies so i did it. When i downloaded it i run game and i tried to play on this map but i can't so i go to system and hard drive and it said that this map is incomplete (means that i didn't finished downlading but i did it)...I Looked to download history but there was only nuketown 2025 NO NUKETOWN ZOMBIES. Is it bug? Help please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The map is only available to players who purchase the Hardened, Care Package, or Digital Deluxe editions as well as fans who acquired the game's Season Pass.  Nuketown 2025 came with the preorder copies, although I also think it came with the first shipments as well, as me, nor anyone I know preordered and we all got it.   Are you sure its not for Nuketown 2025?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

"The Nuketown Zombies map is the first piece of DLC included in the $50 Season Pass. The Season Pass will also give players access to four multiplayer map packs arriving this year. While these map packs will be available for individual purchase, Nuketown Zombies will only be released for gamers with a Season Pass or special edition of the game."

-----------------------------

If you received, your "free code" from one of the many web sites advertising "Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies Map promo Redeem Codes Free", you'll  have to ask them about it.  I find that you get what you pay for.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.