Black Ops II account reset?

I got on to play black ops 2 on xbox and my account is completely reset. I haven't received any messages on why? I've never done anything on my xbox that I shouldn't have. I'd just like to know why I was reset.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Okay, I would contact Xbox Support and let them know If you did not do nothing wrong. Here is a website you can contact them online to fix your problem. support.xbox.com/contact-us If the online option does not work you can always call them which would be the best option in my opinion. Here is their number for U.S.

United States: 1-800-4MY-XBOX or 1-800-469-9269

In Conclusion, I hope one of my solutions helps you and bye.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

merpig,

Your stats for Call of Duty are monitored by Treyarch / Activision and NOT Xbox Live - please do not contact Xbox Support with this issue, this is not something they will be able to help you with.

Clicking here will take you to Activisions Support Portal.

Clicking here will take you to the official forums for Black Ops 2.

Firstly try visiting Activisions support portal, they have a feature that allows you to chat with a support agent directly. Explain your problem to them and follow their advice. Alternatively, you can post in the official forums or PM an admin / mod from them forums.

Hope this helps

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.

You can however, go to this link here to find out more information about your issue and about other people who may have faced the same problem on the Xbox forums! However, other than that I suggest following Cloud's advice! :)

Sorry this didn't help.