black ops help

I have 2 Xbox 360  both gold membership and me and my son can not play together online in public matches, Either he or I get in.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have 4 Xboxes connected to my network at times, and my NAT is always open and we can play with each other.  I know some modems/routers come with an Xbox Live preset in the administrative panel.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Me and my brother also have an Xbox each and we cannot join the same online lobby as eachother. We put it down to the fact we were sharing the same Internet connection and it was to prevent people from easily boosting or other such cheating.

If you want to play together you can play on the same Xbox on split-screen online, or by yourselves using the local nat connection.

Sorry this didn't help.

if you are playing on two separate xboxes that both are connnected to the same internet connection one will have an Open NAT and the other will not.  This sounds like what is happening,  One machine is registering as Open but the other one is Moderate or Strict so it is having trouble communicating.  Here is a forum link I found that may help you to deal with issues of that type.  forum.pfsense.org/index.php

Sorry this didn't help.

If I remember correctly, you can only have one person logged in at a time.  OR you have to run split screen and have the second person log in with his info and try it that way.

Sorry this didn't help.