When I try to play Black Ops multiplayer, the game hangs just before it starts.
1. Login using my Xbox Live id.
2. Start Black Ops in Multiplayer mode.
3. Select XBOX Live
4. Select Player Match
5. Select Find Match - Core - Ground War
6. Finds a match.
7. Starts showing the progress bar at the bottom of the screen.
8. When the progress bar is almost 98% complete, a looping circular image starts and it hangs from there.
This only happens when its a new match. I can successfully join a match in progress. I can also play combat training with no problems.
This only started a couple of weeks ago.
Help! My son is bugging me to buy a new XBOX! :-)