black ops forums addictive?

there is a certain someone who keeps following me about on these forums..im getting worried now..i wont mention his name but let's see if he mentions himself.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think you have a crush on him because you mention him in every thread you post in.  Do us all a favor and talk to a shrink.  Your obsession with him is unhealthy.

haters gonna hate. this reminds me of the good old mw2 days.

hahaha how did you know who i was on about..its called humouring..nevermind.

[quote user="orion796"]

hahaha how did you know who i was on about..its called humouring..nevermind.

[/quote]

because literally every thread you make has atleast a little something to do with me, perhaps you forgot that retarded poem you made about me.

you rule breaker tut tut

where?

On topic, the forums are nice and kinda addictive when NEW info or important info is being put out about a game, but all the trolling, hating, and useless threads are terribad.

i just thought it would be interesting to share, and no i dont really care about following the rules anymore since this forum has died.

[quote user="orion796"]

i just thought it would be interesting to share, and no i dont really care about following the rules anymore since this forum has died.

[/quote]

yeah why should i follow the rules when clearly thousands and thousands of other people dont and nothing ever happens to them?

exactly so stop harping on about me breaking the rules when its quite clear you do it yourself