Black ops elite beta

So, I got the e-mail saying i am part of the beta, and got the update on my X-box but nothing has changed... has anybody else had this problem

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="andykod77"]

Apparentley wen mw3 launches it will be available thru the dash won't it ? Well I ope so cause bit of a nightmare accessing it thru my phone

[/quote]

Do you not have a computer?

[/quote]Yeah, I really can't see why on Earth you would want to check out your CoD stats on your mobile. Don't worry, man; even if you're on the move the stats ain't going to change!

[/quote]

His wont ........... but while he's away someone might just pass him up.

Cant let that happen.

No I don't have a computer and I do want to check my stats on my phone along with entering tournaments and that it does the job its a Android device so there's also going to be dedicated apps for it wen it launches. But in the meantime I'm using my androids browser to enter these lone wolf challanges along with other things available on elite. It's better than nout till launch anyway

I really like that idea of a KDR and WLR for each map.  I would have never thought of that.  Fantastic idea imo.

"Happy Drinking"

I went on the beta when I first got it and haven't touched it since. From what I remember, the only thing that it shows for your stats that doesn't appear  on the console is one of those ring chart deals that says how much time you've spent on your top 3 gametypes, with all others being labeled as "Others." Correct me if I'm wrong but that's all the new stat stuff I've seen. 

They didn't even have the one feature I was hoping for: KDR and WLR for each map so that I can vote for the maps that I seem to do best on. Most of the remaining content was stuff you'd figure out by simply playing the game for a short amount of time. Common sense junk like how certain guns work and I think tips for maps.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="andykod77"]

Apparentley wen mw3 launches it will be available thru the dash won't it ? Well I ope so cause bit of a nightmare accessing it thru my phone

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, I really can't see why on Earth you would want to check out your CoD stats on your mobile. Don't worry, man; even if you're on the move the stats ain't going to change!

I think it's ok.  As it is I would definitely not spend a dime on it,  so I'm looking forward to see what other features will come with it when it launches.  The one thing that really irks me about is that if you start a group,  anyone and their dead grandma can join it.  There needs to be some sort of moderation so you dont get anybody who wants to join in it.

We had a group made for the crew of guys I've been playing with for years and all of a sudden all these clowns joined and started running their mouths all over the place. Completely stupid. So we'll see what happens when it launches.  I'll make my decision then.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="andykod77"]

[/quote]

[quote user="PumpSumButt"]

I don't know why they just don't open it up for everyone. The whole service is kinda lame. Bungie does all that for free.

[/quote]

It's free and we have yet to find out what the paid aspect will be. If you remember Bungie had the file share that you could expand for a certain price, I forget what is it was. It is basically exactly like what Bungie has for Halo.

I don't know why they just don't open it up for everyone. The whole service is kinda lame. Bungie does all that for free.