Black Ops Download is corrupt

Hi,

I am from Salt Lake City, Utah. While on vacation I had purchased an Xbox 250gb with Kinect Bundle from Hong Kong.

Now I recently purchased Call of Duty Black Ops using Microsoft Points from the Xbox live Game Market Place for 4800 points, I downloaded it twice to my console's hard disk but both the times the file was corrupt even though I had downloaded the file which is around 6.8 Gb.

Can you please tell me if this problem is happening because my console has been purchased from Hong Kong and I bought the game from American Xbox live Marketplace due to some kind of region code restrictions?

What are my options now? It is really disappointing that I am unable to play the game.

Thanks for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have the same problem!! but my internet connection is really bad!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

how did you get it with MS points

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you downloading the game via wireless? If so then for the purpose of this download connect it via wired and try again. However, before you do that go to the Memory Tab and delete the game, then clear cache and restart the console. (while the console is off, you may want to connect it directly to the modem/router).

Sometimes when you download large files via wireless there is some packet loss resulting in unusable content.

Sorry this didn't help.